Products - Bufalapiù - Directly, Every Day. Mozzarella, cheese, salami and buffalo’s meat. We grow, we breed, we produce and we directly sell – 100% buffalo’s milk

Mozzarella

Stacks Image 692
Freshly made every day, exclusively with our buffalo raw milk, in Pumenengo (Bergamo, Italy). It reaches our stores within 4 hours from the production, ready to be tasted.
Strictly Handmade filatura.

Bocconcini

Stacks Image 806
Freshly made every day, 50g each, only with the our buffalo raw milk, in Pumenengo (Bergamo, Italy). It is in our stores within 4 hours from the production, ready to be tasted.
Strictly Handmade filatura.

Treccia

Stacks Image 793
Entirely handmade every day, from the filatura to the shape. We wholly use the raw milk from our buffalo, in Pumenengo (Bergamo, Italy) and it arrives in our stores within 4 hours from the production, ready to be tasted. The treccia pasta is thicker than the mozzarella.

Burrata

Stacks Image 761
This artisan product, extraordinary and unique, requires advanced manual skills and traditional craftsmanship. It stands as a fantastic mixture between the mozzarella sfilacci - rigorously handmade and let in brine – and the sweetness of cream from whole cow milk, all enclosed in one of our fresh mozzarella 100% buffalo milk.

Ricotta

Stacks Image 832
Produced from recooked milk serum from the curdled, our ricotta is more creamy and tastier than a usual one, thanks to the addition of freshly drawn milk. Delicious when eaten by itself, the ricotta can as well be used in several recipes.

Stracciatella

Stacks Image 819
This outstanding product is the delicious filling of our burrata. We produce our handmade mozzarella sfilacci unravelling the pasta filata, specifically produced to become the stracciatella. They are let in brine and later mixed with a sweet cream from cow milk, to create a delightful contrast of flavours. Delicious when eaten by itself, the stracciatella can also be used to create or enhance your old recipes.

Scamorza

Stacks Image 901
After the handmade filatura, each scamorza is hung to dry for at least 12 days. Then, following artisanal rules, it is encased (by immersion) with natural wax, which allows all the flavours and the quality of this unique product to be fully preserved in a natural way.

Cacioricotta

Stacks Image 907
One of our soft–type cheese delicacies, as excellent cream cheeses can be produced with buffalo milk. Cacioricotta is a soft and fresh cheese and its delicate flavour makes him suitable for any occasion.

Smoked Scamorza

Stacks Image 913
After the handmade filatura, each scamorza is hung to dry for at least 4 days before being smoked. Hence, it is hung again to dry for 10 days. Then, following artisanal rules, it is encased (by immersion) with natural wax, which allows all the flavours and the quality of this unique product to be fully preserved in a natural way.

Lo Sca-bù

Stacks Image 1224
It is an aged semi-soft cheese produced with our buffalo pasteurized milk and its aging lasts for 270 days, at least. Superb when sprinkled grated or shaved in salad or with carpaccio.

Phila-bù

Stacks Image 1020
A creamy news! A soft and spreadable cheese, made exclusively from our buffalo’s milk. Superb in your snacks and sandwiches.

Stacks Image 1026
Our award winning buffalo milk yogurt, naturally sweet, creamy and healthy!

Tirami-bù

Stacks Image 2734
Tiramisù flavor buffalo milk cream, on top of an oatmeal biscuit soaked in Italian coffee.

Pan-bù

Stacks Image 2772
Buffalo milk panna cotta with caramel, strawberry, pistachio and hazelnut topping.

Crem-bù

Stacks Image 2751
Buffalo milk chocolate, vanilla and caramel cream.

Salame

Stacks Image 1111
It is produced with no fewer than 66% of our young buffalo meat. Our salame is tasty and light for our body, because buffalo’s meat has low cholesterol content. The remaining 34% is bacon made of pork (otherwise the salame can not reach its consistence). We only use natural casing. Its natural aging lasts 25 days.

Ragù

Stacks Image 1230
Buffalo meat-based sauce, prepared the traditional way, with natural ingredients, ready-to-use in your pasta. Real and delicate flavour.

Würstel

Stacks Image 1139
They are produced in Trentino (Italy) with our young buffalo meat by expert artisan meat process worker, following traditional methods. Easy to cook and to eat, made with first choice meat.

…prime meat cut and much more are waiting for you in our shops!

Let’s keep in touch

If you want to be updated on the latest news, new openings and exclusive promotions subscribe to our mailing list.
Stacks Image 5379

Buffalo Milk Yogurt - 3 stars winner at Bellavita Expo Amsterdam 2015